Testnet has been live for a few weeks. Sacred workflows need to be optimized, UX/ UI designs enhanced and missing features implemented — which is why you have an opportunity to participate in the Feedback Bounty Program. Sacred’s Feedback Bounty Program will be providing ongoing rewards until the airdrop cap is reached. New features of the application will be rolled out on a bi-weekly basis and there will be many opportunities for suggestions. While the first iteration of the feedback program only considers UX & UI feedback, Sacred will be further developing the program to support with ideas, research, partnerships, and eventually role out to a multi-faceted contributors program.
How to Participate:
- Join the Discord Channel
- Check the notion board to see if the suggestion or feedback has been made
- Go to the #userfeedbaCk channel on discord and share your suggestion!
- Your feedback must be original (meaning no one else has made the suggestion) and must include:
- Specific issue — being addressed
- Image — to show our devs how to locate your feedback
- Suggestion — a detailed opinion on how to improve
Once you’re feedback has been collected it will be added to notion and a member of the Sacred team will reach out to you to collect your wallet address.
Example of fantastic feedback that earns a reward:
Example of vague feedback that does not earn a reward:
Feedback bounties are confirmed after an assessment has been made by our team. All rewards will be paid in the equivalent amount of SACRED. You can expect a bi-weekly update on the feedback progress and rewards given.
A total of 67,000 SACRED tokens are available.
- UI/UX Feedback → 5 SACRED TOKENS
**NOTE: Participants will receive their rewards once we launch on Polygon!
Thank you for following Sacred’s Journey ❤